I hope that I am under the concensus that when you think about your family, they can do little wrong. Then they come to visit. I really do love my family, but now that I have lived away from home and established my own home, they are not always as great as I remembered. Any of you who have been around my family can attest to the decibel level increase when they are near. I found that I have began to enjoy my quiet time where I can control how loud conversation is, or what's going on around me.
Anyways, it is springbreak for my younger siblings and my mom wanted to come to the ATL for some culture and to check out the sights. Due to springtime weather, we had to change many of our plans to stay out of the cold 55 degrees. So instead of visiting Piedmont Park for a regular kickball game, we had to find a new activity to go to. On to the Martin L. King Jr. Museum and Oakland Cemetary. The first one worked out, but need we forget that a tornado decimated a lot of downtown Atlanta so the cemetary was a total no go. 
Some of the great highlights of their visit was getting to go to the World of Coca-Cola, CNN Center Tour, Olympic Centennial Park, and Getting 20th row tickets for the Thrashers game with my brothers.
I can't necessarily say that I am sad that they left. I get to go back to my quiet life of watching TV, cleaning, walking the dog, sleeping in to whenever, and hoping that someday I will get a job so Natalie can do what I am doing.
2 comments:
This is a really funny post for me to read. Only because I always remember you as being the individual in our family who made life a million times louder than it manageable. I mean, where is the Jared I know? Teasing kids until they scream at the top of their lungs and banging away on the piano so I can't sleep?
HAHAHAH!!! THAT IS FUNNY
Post a Comment