So, when I (Jared) bought my video camera, I wasn't aware that I wouldn't be able to rip video off the camera for months because firewire isn't standard on my new computer. At any rate, with the help of my friend Chris (I have to give credit where it is due), the video is now viewable for the general public.
Before you watch the video, I have to preface with a little blurb. I am extremely proud of the dedication Natalie showed in preparing for the race. Through several trials with ankle sprains and cramping she finished the race and, as she stated, had to slow down so Rose and her would finish the race together (You see why I am proud of her).
I did my best to match her dedication by videotaping said runner prior to crossing the finish line. In the midst of holding my camera, like the sweet and quiet girl she is, Natalie slipped by me (hence the slow motion for her otherwise you wouldn't see her go by). Because of this, I stood with my camera for 30 minutes near the finish line waiting patiently for Natalie to finish, scared that her bad luck had came on race day.
This is an edit of the 30+ minutes video of the finish line.
1 comment:
Yea for you, Nat!!!! Congrats!! Maybe someday I'll be as cool as you. :)
Post a Comment